A toy music keyboard is a great play time item for girls. It entertains and helps them to learn about music at the same time. Most of these toy keyboards have bright, vibrant and beautiful colors with pink being the dominant color. Therefore, it is designed to attract and keep their attention. Good keyboards for girls are designed to be consistent with femininity and are still musically playable. This toy is ideal for girls of various ages. Those between the ages of 3 and 9 years old can definitely enjoy playing music on these types of toys!
Best Toy Music Keyboards For Girls Comparison Chart!
Benefits Of Toy Keyboards For Girls:
They can help girls to increase their cognitive skills. The music produced by toy music keyboards can increase the brain capability of a young girls. Studies have shown that music has specific benefits when it comes to brain performance. The sound waves mimic brain patterns. Listening to smooth, soothing sound waves can increase the efficiency of neurons. This leads to quicker processing of information.
Their Emotional Health Can Benefit:
It is well known that music can increase emotional well-being. Playing music can calm and soothe them and provide a medium through which they can release any pent-up energy. As such, a toy keyboard is a medium for relaxation.
A Toy Keyboard Provides An Opportunity For Continuous Learning:
Change is the only constant in life. Therefore, the toy keyboard provides a way for young girls to learn continuously and improve their ability to deal with change. They can listen to the tunes that are already programmed into the keyboard and then play on their own. This shows an ability to learn facilitated by the keyboard.
What Makes The Best Toy Keyboards For Girls?
A great toy keyboard for girls has pretty and fabulous colors. It is attractive and eye-catching. The toy keyboard has colors such as pink, purple, green, red and orange. Some can have images of stars, cats, birds and music notes on them. Most are also light weight. As such, a small girl can carry it around her room and the rest of the house quite easily.
A good toy music keyboard for girls should be made of durable plastic. Therefore, it is resistant to scratches and does not break even if it is dropped on the floor. It’s keys are attached firmly. As such, they cannot fall or break off even if she plays them too hard. For maximum portability, a good toy keyboard is powered by batteries. Therefore, she can carry it around the house or even outside to play there.
Added accessories can include drum pads or microphones. The microphone is especially helpful because girls can play and sing at the same time. Some keyboards will allow a child to record herself singing and hear the playback later on. This results in a fun experience. Not only does it foster an interest in piano playing, but also singing.
To provide a complete playing experience, some keyboards have multiple functions. They can give girls access to an array of sounds and effects. Some examples of these are the drums, flute, xylophones, animal sounds, voice changing effects etc.
Packaging And Storage:
After a day of fun and play, girls should put away their toy music keyboard safely. A sturdy box or bag provides reliable storage packaging. A good one is waterproof and has latches or a zipper to keep the keyboard safely inside.
Toy Keyboards For Girls are great play items for girls. They have a collection of benefits. Furthermore, the characteristics indicated above can help the girls to play and learn at the same time.
A Quick Introductory Keyboard Lesson!
Here is a quick way of simplifying the keyboard by letting the child become aware that it has 7 notes which are repetitively presented. On the first lesson, the child is asked to identify the notes.
I. Learning The Notes Much Easier Through These Steps:
• Directly explain that high notes are played using the keys on the right while the low notes are played through the keys on the left hand.
• Guide their hands to play the 2 black note groups and the 3 black notes by moving their hands up and down the keyboard while using the right hand for high notes and the left hand for low notes.
• Then help them to find the middle C by identifying the 2 black notes at the center. Introduce the “C” by calling it the “Cat.”
• The next animal to introduce is the “Dog”, represented by the letter “D” and lies between the 2 black notes. Help the child to find all the Ds.
• Progressively, the child should find all the “Elephants”, represented by letter “E” which come on the opposite side of the 2 black keys.
• The next note, “F” represents the “Frog” located before the 3 black notes.
• The “giraffe” is the next animal, represented by the letter “G” and is found by using the right hands.
• Next is “Ants”, represented by “A” and located at the either ends of the kid’s keyboard.
• Lastly, the last note, “Bear”, is presented by the letter “B” and played by repeating the whole process until reaching C.
After making this end, challenge your child to see if she can remember all the animals. Though this task seems a challenge especially for the first lesson, most children find it much enjoyable. The entire game should be played consistently at the beginning of every lesson to enhance the child’s memorability.
2. The Benefits That Kids Get By Learning to Play Keyboards:
Learning how to play keyboards means more than just fun. While your child stands a chance of becoming a compelling musician in the future, such lessons also contribute effectively to all-round growth, among other benefits listed below.
• Enhances academic skills: Learning how to play the keyboard and mathematics are always intertwined. As your child learns how to understand the beat and rhythm, she can also gain math skills of dividing.
• Promote social skills: Learning how to play keyboards can require teamwork if your child later decides to join a band.
• Boosts self-esteem of the child. This course entails turning the negative attitudes to positive by encouraging the child. When the child learns that he or she can play the keyboard better, her self-esteem tends to rise.
• By learning how to play the keyboard effectively, children naturally learn more about the role of music in the society.