The smile on your 6 year old kid’s face while driving a motorized car can be a heartwarming scene which you might unknowingly photograph as well. Kids love the delightful feeling they have while driving a “Motorized Car For A 6 Year Old!”
Kids have an unusual habit of imitating their elders. They also want to drive a car when they see you driving your own sedan. Some kids can’t even resist honking the horn when they are along with you in your ride!
Best Motorized Cars For A 6 Year Old!
Helpful Things To Consider In A Motorized Car For A 6 Year Old!
1. Age Of Your Child – While some of the motorized cars have the option of a Parental Remote Control, some may not. Consider the safety of your child and opt for one that has this type of control.
2. Car Build Quality – Some of the cheap cars built with poor quality plastic may be prone to defects like sharp edges on the exterior of the car. That might hurt or injure your kid’s delicate skin. Opt for only the best quality motorized car for a 6 year old. There can be plastic and steel variants too. While plastic body cars are lighter and cheaper, steel body cars, along with being heavy can be durable and of better quality.
3. Safety Belts & Shock Absorbers – The best motorized car for your kid will always have a good Safety Belt and Quality Shock absorbers for the additional safety of your child. It must match the applicable safety standards.
4. Good Braking System – A good braking system can be beneficial for preventing mis-haps. Always look for a good braking system before purchasing any motorized car.
5. Top Speeds & Speed Restriction- While top speed remains the top factor for collisions, it can be controlled using a speed restriction system. A 12V motorized car can have a typical top speed of 5 MPH and it can be restricted to 2.5 MPH using a speed restriction system.
6. Battery Capacity – Unless you are ready to watch your kid throw tantrums after his car battery dies, watch out for the better “battery capacity.” If not considered, you may be looking for a power socket time and time again.
7. Decorative Lighting & Headlights – kids tend to be more attracted to colorful lights and realistic features like these.
8. Music Effects – Unless you want your kid to have a dull car driving experience, go for a motorized car for a 6 year old which has some exciting music effects and possibilities.
9. Charging And Low Voltage Protection – While this feature has nothing to do with the safety of your child, it can provide you with a more durable battery. This can protect the quality of the battery and let it retain the charge for longer periods of time.
10. Music Player – This feature is included in the standard motorized car for a 6 year old. If your kid loves music, it will be a great feature added to your choice of car.
11. Able To Drive On Various Surfaces – One of the most important factors before you give a “final yes” to a particular motorized car is the quality of the tires. A good quality tire will be able to run on any flat surface as well as rough terrain. This will directly contribute to ensuring the safety of your kid. A large tread tire can be a good option to choose.
11. Open-able Doors – If you are choosing a two seater option for a motorized car, make sure that there are open-able doors so that it can easily accomodate your kid and his friend. Hopping in from above can be dangerous and cause minor bruises and cuts to your kid’s skin.
Why The “Parental Remote Control” Is So Important In A Motorized Car For A 6 Year Old.
With the thrilling feeling of increasing speed, kids tend to ignore the damage that can occur with it. All the time your kid is in the car having an exhilarating car driving experience, there will be a chance of some kind of tumbling or a collision with some solid wall. While it can injure your 6 year old, it will also send you into a guilty feeling of not purchasing a car with “Parental Remote Control”.
Sometimes it becomes impossible to act quickly when your child gets a little far from you and is about to hit an obstacle. You just can’t jump out of nowhere and hit the brakes. With a long range operation, the “Parental Remote Control” can let you control the movement of the motorized car. This will be largely helpful for the safety of your kid as well as the car. Unless you have any kind of superpower, “The Parental Remote Control” will be your best safety measure.
With many purchasing options available, right from a local kid’s toy store to an online store, you can choose accordingly. While the local stores offer cheap prices, there are a lot of options online. You can check reviews online from previous consumers and then finally choose the best motorized car for your 6 year old. Even if you are buying it as a gift for someone other than your own child, you can consider these points and make a wise choice.